Fandom

Community Central

AR:Adoption request for /sci/ - Math & Science Wiki

Forum page

19,009pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for /sci/ - Math & Science Wiki

What is your username? resttime

Please link to the wiki here: http://mathsci.wikia.com/wiki//sci/_-_Science_%26_Math_Resources

How many edits have you made on that wiki? currently editing

How many days/months have you been editing there? currently editing

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? September 17, 2011 ; Ronaldo Moon

Any other information:

The wiki was founded nine months ago on September 17, 2011 and that was also the only day when there was any activity. I believe it would be safe to say that the wiki is sufficiently abandoned. I could very well just make a new wiki, but it would just be renaming extremely minor things while keeping the same subject, content, and intended use. Despite more effort, I want to adopt this wiki so that it won't lead to any future ambiguity. Expect an explosion of activity.

Hi. I see that the admin, Renaldo Moon saw your edits and stopped by to say hello. I recommend you talk to him directly about gaining admin rights on the wiki. Please let us know if he does not respond to any messages you leave. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:28, June 22, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki