Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
none yet, see below
How many days/months have you been editing there?
none yet, because I didn't edit, see below,
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
TUGSfan66 on 20:44, December 8, 2009
Any other information:
I want to adopt the Angelina Ballerina wiki (although I have no edits on that wiki) because the wiki is very poor. Here are the problems.
- There are almost no images.
- There is almost no content on the main page
- The wiki uses the standard Wikia skin (named "Oasis").
- The wiki only has 77 pages.
I want to fix these problems. There are also no DB dumps according to Special:Statistics on that wiki, which, for this problem, requires staff help. Plus, I am no longer blocked on Uncyclopedia, so don't decline my adoption requests for this reason. --Brandon Sky (talk) 12:31, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi. You cannot adopt a wiki unless you have edited there for at least a week and started at least one new page. You can easily fix 3 of your 4 problems without any admin rights -- anybody is allowed to upload pictures, create new pages, and add content to the main page. The Wikia skin is the default skin for all non-uncyc wikis and cannot be changed (although you can change it in your preferences for your own use if you wish).
- In addition I see that you recently started your own wiki; you can only adopt a wiki if you have not founded or been given rights on another wiki in the last 60 days. So you will not be eligible to adopt this wiki until after October 14th.