Fandom

Community Central

AR:Adoption request for Animal Collective Wiki

Forum page

19,016pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Animal Collective Wiki

What is your username? Globaluna32

Please link to the wiki here: http://animalcollective.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Collective_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 120

How many days/months have you been editing there? Four days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 10, 2009

Any other information: This wiki has been inactive for about four years. I've already updated the front page and updated all the information on the website. I'm already an admin on a couple of wikis too.

Hi. Your contributions look great but you haven't edited in over a week. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please start editing again and let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 18:51, August 8, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you haven't made any additional edits, I've closed this request. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 15:34, August 15, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki