Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Another Wiki

What is your username?

Efllorescence

Please link to the wiki here: http://another.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,192

How many days/months have you been editing there? From 11 March 2012.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

The admin, Princess Arturia, made her last edit to this wiki on 21 March 2012. I sent her a message but she didn't response. Today is May 20th and still she didn't made an edit.

Any other information:

I'm very active on this wiki. I have the largest number of edits. Also, tomorrow I will earn the 100 points Badge, Devoted, for contributing to the wiki everyday for 30 days. I'm the only one who will earn that badge.

Hi. Wow -- congrats on 30 days of contibruting! Unfortunately the wiki is not eligible for adoption until the admin has been inactive for 60 days, which would be after May 20th. If the admin has not responded to your message or returned by then, please feel free to ask again! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 02:23, April 14, 2012 (UTC)

Response to re-opened request

Hi. It looks like TyA has also been active on the wiki lately. Please ask him if he's OK with you becoming an admin, and then let us know what he says. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 00:10, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

I'm okay with it. 25px-Logo.svg.png 25px-TyA-pony.png 00:52, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 01:33, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki