Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 30: Line 30:

In regard to admins who edited last:

*Flyna4eva, Austin&allyfan:), Jessie1010 and FashionGal are SysOps who have edited in May 2012. KataraFan and Bongo9911 also made edits in late April. Justsomechic last edited in Dec11 but still logs in. There appear to be many active admins. [[User:Tyciol|+y]]@[[User talk:Tyciol|talk]] 06:03, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

*Flyna4eva, Austin&allyfan:), Jessie1010 and FashionGal are SysOps who have edited in May 2012. KataraFan and Bongo9911 also made edits in late April. Justsomechic last edited in Dec11 but still logs in. There appear to be many active admins. [[User:Tyciol|+y]]@[[User talk:Tyciol|talk]] 06:03, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Hi. This wiki has [[w:c:austinally:Special%3AListUsers/sysop|6 active admins]], so it's not eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask them if they can give you admin rights. Good luck! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:42, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 18:42, 3 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Austin and Ally Wiki

What is your username?

Aeon2 Aeon2 01:44, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here:

w:c:austinally

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

Well, not much, (about 36) i was an admin on the My Babysitters a Vampire Wikia

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since December 7th 2011. but thats when i Just made my first edit.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

w:c:disneyjessieseries:Special:ListUsers

w:c:austinally:Special:ListUsers about a few edited recently, some are not on. Some haven't edited right now, admins like Austinandally fan have, Jessie1010, and Flyna.

Any other information:

Some info[]

This is the user rights log for the MBaV wiki to compliment the above statement, appears to have been given admin for a week, then demoted to chat moderator, which was removed a couple months later due to inactivity.

• Flyna4eva, Austin&allyfan:), Jessie1010 and FashionGal are SysOps who have edited in May 2012. KataraFan and Bongo9911 also made edits in late April. Justsomechic last edited in Dec11 but still logs in. There appear to be many active admins. +y@talk 06:03, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. This wiki has 6 active admins, so it's not eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask them if they can give you admin rights. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:42, May 3, 2012 (UTC)