Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- since 28 January 2012 (4 months)
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Juicestain09, 24 March 2012
(last active admin is me, but Juicestain09 is the last active bureaucrat: Special:ListAdmins on Bloons Wiki)
Any other information:
I currently have the admin rights, but we have no active bureaucrat on the wiki, so I ask for the bureaucrat rights.
- BTW, a public debate about my adminship can be found on w:c:bloons:User blog:Anomalous13/Bloons Wiki News - May 6, 2012. Spike144 (talk) 21:19, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. In addition to talking to Anomalous about it, have you asked the community if they support you receiving bureaucrat rights? If not, please begin a discussion on the wiki about that. Don’t use a poll, though. We need to see which users say yes and no. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 23:36, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, the public discussion is on w:c:bloons:User blog:Spike144/Bureaucrat Rights on the Bloons Wiki. Spike144 (talk) 11:04, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey. Following up with the discussion we had on my wall, so far only about 6 people have agreed to this, but a lot more have been active over the last few days. Let's let this discussion continue for a few more days so more people have a chance to weigh in. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 05:04, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Brandon. The problem is that we have a small community, and the majority of the people on Bloons Wiki won't participate unless we place a poll on the blog posts. The thing about making a poll is that a simple "yes" and "no" choice isn't really good for making a decision like this. -- Anomalous13 11:38, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- If they don't participate, that's fine. What I'm talking about is providing enough time to make sure everyone has the opportunity to. Should they choose not to participate in the discussion, that's fine. We don't count that against anyone in an adoption request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:47, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, it will have been a week tomorrow, since we created the public discussion. I would like to know, if it is enough time or not. To be honest, I'm afraid the situation, when one of our bureaucrats returned, he would make 2-3 contributions, then he would leave again, and then we would have to wait another 2 months. Spike144 (talk) 19:27, June 19, 2012 (UTC)