Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Chuggaconroy Wiki

What is your username? Thenewguy34

Please link to the wiki here: Link

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Iramatak (founder)- November 24, 2010

Any other information: I really am not a follower of Chuggaconroy, but this wikia needs an admin/bereaucrat, and I'll do it until I can find a person sufficient enough to take it over. Also, there's a couple of things that needed to be sorted out by an admin or bereaucrat.

Hi. Your edits to the wiki look ok, but they have been a bit off and on. Please start working on the wiki some more and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 02:19, May 19, 2012 (UTC)

It has been about a week now. --Thenewguy34(Other) 10:51, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

I do not mean to be rude or anything, but what is the hold-up? You said you would get back to it in a week, and two weeks have passed since then. This site clearly needs an admin/bereaucrat, and I am offering to take that position. What is the holdup? --Thenewguy34(Other) 14:33, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

I apologize for the delay; I apparently forgot to follow your request and thus didn't see your updates. When I go back through the "on holds" I do it based on last edit date and so your updates would have moved your request up further in the list and I didn't realize it had been so long waiting for a 2nd look. I will be more careful about this in future.
Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 03:42, June 11, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki