Community Central
Community Central
(adoption request City of Heroes wiki)

No edit summary

Line 25: Line 25:

The admins on this wiki have been inactive an excessively long time, leaving a trail of aging, difficult to navigate, protected pages that nobody can edit. I want to help get this wiki up to date!

The admins on this wiki have been inactive an excessively long time, leaving a trail of aging, difficult to navigate, protected pages that nobody can edit. I want to help get this wiki up to date!
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. You've been doing a great job on the wiki -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 21:25, May 11, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 21:25, 11 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for City of Heroes Wiki

What is your username?

Rigel Kent

Please link to the wiki here:

City of Heroes Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

624 (Contribs)

How many days/months have you been editing there?

4 years and 5 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Balistic Pve, 1 year and 8 months ago

Any other information:

Hi. You've been doing a great job on the wiki -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 21:25, May 11, 2012 (UTC)