Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 22: Line 22:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:This wiki is not available for adoption at the moment as there is an active admin. I suggest you ask the admin to adopt the wiki him/herself, so that they can give you (and others) rights. In addition to this, you need to edit a bit more on that wiki. {{User:Eladkse/SigReal|11:51, 24/07/2012}}

:This wiki is not available for adoption at the moment as there is an active admin. I suggest you ask the admin to adopt the wiki him/herself, so that they can give you (and others) rights. In addition to this, you need to edit a bit more on that wiki. {{User:Eladkse/SigReal|11:51, 24/07/2012}}
  +
  +
Well The members of Club penguin wiki asked for me to adopt the wiki first.,
  +
[[User:Commander Bsyew]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 03:14, 25 July 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Club Penguin Shops Wiki

What is your username? Commander Bsyew

Please link to the wiki here: [1]

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

July 14, 2012 (the other admins never edited since 2011)

Any other information: Well The community is down and only 1 admin edits but rarely. They have moved to a New Wiki And left that wiki and it went down. I want to Raise that wiki from the ashes And Make a comeback. I am a chat moderator For Club Penguin wiki and Other users wants the Shops wiki and Club Penguin wiki to be together but since there is not actual active admin i would like to adopt it

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
This wiki is not available for adoption at the moment as there is an active admin. I suggest you ask the admin to adopt the wiki him/herself, so that they can give you (and others) rights. In addition to this, you need to edit a bit more on that wiki.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  11:51, 24/07/2012

Well The members of Club penguin wiki asked for me to adopt the wiki first., User:Commander Bsyew