Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?''' LenaSheathes
+
'''What is your username?'''

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''[[w:c:deliriumtrilogy|Delirium Trilogy Wiki]] (deliriumtrilogy.wikia.com)
+
'''Please link to the wiki here: '''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? '''57
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? '''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' three days
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' <span style="font-size:90%;font-weight:bold;padding-left:5px;">[http://deliriumtrilogy.wikia.com/wiki/User:TheOneandOnlyDistrict3 TheOneandOnlyDistrict3]</span>, and she last edited on June 25th, 2012, which was about 4 months ago.
+
'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

+
'''Any other information:''' I have lifted this request as the admin of the wiki has already logged in and edited the wiki, and had already made an administrator. Thank you!
'''Any other information:''' Since the admin is not updating/editing anymore, i wanted to make the wiki more useful, and i believe i can help this wiki alot as an admin and <span style="padding-bottom:5px;">Bureaucrat</span>. I tried contacing the admin, but it seems she/he won't login anymore. Also, i wanted to change the theme and re-design it.

I also have this another [[w:c:thedeliriumtrilogy|Delirium Wiki]], and if possible, i wanted to delete that wiki since they have the exact same content. Thank you!

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 04:38, 24 September 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Delirium Trilogy Wiki

What is your username?

Please link to the wiki here:

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: I have lifted this request as the admin of the wiki has already logged in and edited the wiki, and had already made an administrator. Thank you!