Fandom

Community Central

AR:Adoption request for Desventuras em Série Wiki

Forum page

19,011pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Desventuras em Série Wiki

What is your username? Panerai

Please link to the wiki here: http://pt-br.desventurasemserie.wikia.com/wiki/Página_principal

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 973

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? "Brunimo", in June 15, 2009 (yes, almost three years ago.)

Any other information: I would like to become an bureaucrat of this Wiki, because in addition to "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" (the name is in english for "Desventuras em Série") constitute a personal passion of mine, you can see I created/edited almost 1000 articles in the Wiki. Furthermore, the only current administrator is not present in Wiki almost three years. Anyway, I would I could leave the "Desventuras em Série Wiki" better for people.

Thank you for your time and sorry for my English (I'm Brazilian).

Panerai 16:23, May 7, 2012 (UTC) Panerai

Hi. You've been doing a great job on the wiki, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 22:27, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! Panerai 16:33, May 12, 2012 (UTC)Panerai

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki