Community Central
Community Central
m (oops)
No edit summary
Line 22: Line 22:

:'''Comment:''' As someone who has been editing the Doom Wiki for just over a year now (I'm largely responsible for the Ultimate Simpsons Doom page), I wholeheartedly support this request and concur with the reasons given. I would have put in an adoption request myself, were it not for the fact that I was made an admin on another wiki on May 2, hence am not elegible for another month or so. -- [[User:RobertATfm|RobertATfm]] 03:36, June 7, 2012 (UTC)

:'''Comment:''' As someone who has been editing the Doom Wiki for just over a year now (I'm largely responsible for the Ultimate Simpsons Doom page), I wholeheartedly support this request and concur with the reasons given. I would have put in an adoption request myself, were it not for the fact that I was made an admin on another wiki on May 2, hence am not elegible for another month or so. -- [[User:RobertATfm|RobertATfm]] 03:36, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. I see a lot of active contributors on that wiki. Please make a blog or other community discussion about choosing new admins. Give us a link to the discussion here and we'll check back in a week or so when everybody has had a chance to participate. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 16:20, June 13, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 16:20, 13 June 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Doom Wiki

What is your username? Justice Infinity

Please link to the wiki here: http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Entryway

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 21

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just a few days. Just started using this wiki.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? On January 16, 2012 and the admin was Gez.

Any other information:

I believe that this wiki needs new adminstrators because they no longer use the wiki. It's full of spam and articles that need to be deleted. There's no way for any current user to fully delete the article. I'm not the most expierenced user but have at least contributed a couple of new pages and improved a old article.

Comment: As someone who has been editing the Doom Wiki for just over a year now (I'm largely responsible for the Ultimate Simpsons Doom page), I wholeheartedly support this request and concur with the reasons given. I would have put in an adoption request myself, were it not for the fact that I was made an admin on another wiki on May 2, hence am not elegible for another month or so. -- RobertATfm 03:36, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I see a lot of active contributors on that wiki. Please make a blog or other community discussion about choosing new admins. Give us a link to the discussion here and we'll check back in a week or so when everybody has had a chance to participate. -- Wendy (talk) 16:20, June 13, 2012 (UTC)