Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Dragon Nest SEA Wiki

What is your username? Towerschild

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:dnsea

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently I have made 17 edits to the wiki, but this might change over the week depending on my availability. EDIT: As of July 26, I now have 90 edits to the wiki.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Only a few days, since the site has been recently discovered. But the content to be added is not a problem; information from the official forums of Dragon Nest SEA is sufficient enough.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only admin in the wiki, lezzuanbbs, last edited on May 1, 2012, about two and a half months ago.

Any other information: I just wanted to ask if lezzuanSMK or any other user can be promoted to admin on my behalf if ever they are more qualififed instead of me. UPDATE: The wiki urgently needs an admin. Since the announcement of the wiki needing contributors has been posted on the official forums of Dragon Nest, vandals suddenly rose and we need some way to curb the rise of vandalism on the wiki.