Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 34: Line 34:

I have also been making the wiki look tidier, by adding photos to many pages and the front page, cleaning pages of errors and mistakes and linking pages together, as well as listing stubs. I hope with admin/bureaucrat status to be able to tidy it further by editing the theme, deleting useless pages, editing dropdown boxes etc.

I have also been making the wiki look tidier, by adding photos to many pages and the front page, cleaning pages of errors and mistakes and linking pages together, as well as listing stubs. I hope with admin/bureaucrat status to be able to tidy it further by editing the theme, deleting useless pages, editing dropdown boxes etc.

:Hi. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:37, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
+
:Hi. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:37, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Thank you very much for your help :) [[User:Spatulade|Spatulade]] 13:15, July 15, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 13:15, 15 July 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Dungeon Keeper Wiki

What is your username? Spatulade

Please link to the wiki here:

http://dungeonkeeper.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

74 and growing quickly.

11/07/2012 - Number has risen to 332, almost 5 times that in the space of a few days.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since September 4, 2010 (technically, but main work started 04/07/2012

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

The user "Fuzzle 001" on 16:19, October 20, 2009

Any other information:

The wiki has been inactive for a few years and my friend and I wish to build upon and tidy the wiki, and having admin rights will help me tidy it further, i.e deleting pages, changing themes. Thank you for your time.

Edit: There has been no consistent updates to the wiki apart from my own work, admins have not logged on for almost 3 years. I have been consistently editing for the last week, I have added many new pages and edited most of the pages that exist on the wiki, as well as adding many new photos and editing templates. I have left a message on my talk page stating my role on the wiki (editing it heavily, aiming to become admin/bureaucrat) and have said that people can leave messages if they wish, as well as making a page entitled "How You Can Help" explaining targets and future work.

Hi. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:37, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your help :) Spatulade 13:15, July 15, 2012 (UTC)