Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">'''Forums:''' Index '''→''' Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your requ...")

No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
1 day
+
1 week

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''
Line 19: Line 19:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
I know i have only been editing for a day or two, but I have already created two pages and an infobox and I have great hopes for
+
I know i have only been editing for a week, but I have already created three pages and an infobox and I have great hopes for this wiki, and I know a lot about the premier league.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:59, July 11, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:59, 11 July 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for EPL Wiki

What is your username? Latiasfan001

Please link to the wiki here: http://epl.wikia.com/wiki/EPL_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 25+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 week

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

14:14, November 23, 2011, it was User:Jack Layton

Any other information: I know i have only been editing for a week, but I have already created three pages and an infobox and I have great hopes for this wiki, and I know a lot about the premier league.

Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:59, July 11, 2012 (UTC)