Wikia

Community Central

AR:Adoption request for Five Finger Death Punch Wiki

89,733pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Five Finger Death Punch Wiki

What is your username? Bradley T. Herrell

Please link to the wiki here: http://fivefingerdeathpunch.wikia.com/wiki/FiveFingerDeathPunch_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2 edits, but I owned the wiki before I changed my name from Jessica Lynn Angel to Bradley T. Herrell.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Awhile

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Jessica Lynn Angel

Any other information:

This used to be my wiki before I changed my name.

Hi. I'm sorry, but I have no way to verify that you and Jessica Lynn Angel are the same account as you appear to have simply started a new account rather than formally renaming the old one. If you wish to adopt this wiki you would need to start editing it for at least a week, and create at least one new article. Alternately you can log into the founder account and give your new account admin rights. I will put this request on hold for now. -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 02:12, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 01:24, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki