this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Goosebumps Wiki

What is your username?

StacyFan Please link to the wiki here:

http://goosebumps.wikia.com/wiki/Goosebumps_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

32 How many days/months have you been editing there?

i joined on November 4, 2011

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Slappy The dummy in april

Any other information:

I made this wiki back before i made my wiki account, my first one called THe Regurgitator. it got adotped by Slappy The Dummy. he left and i wish to take control again. it also is not visited and i am a huge fan of goosebumps so i know stuff

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
The admin Hangingmanpeter0 is currently active, and so the wiki is not eligible for adoption at this time. I recommend contacting Hangingmanpeter0 on their talk page, as they may give you the rights if you ask.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:19, 07/06/2012

Uh, he's not. he hasn't done anything in a few months. who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car? 00:26, June 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki wasn't founded by The Regurgitator; perhaps you founded a different goosebumps wiki? At any rate, Hangingmanpeter0 is active, but does not have bureaucrat rights, and cannot promote you. If he wishes you to become a joint admin with him, please let me know on my talk page and we will be happy to help give you the rights. He may, instead, wish to apply for bureaucrat status himself. -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 16:25, June 13, 2012 (UTC)

for the 10th time, i didn't make it under the regurigator, i made it before i did the account. look: http://goosebumps.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Douglas-Z

so yeah, there you go. and since he found that for me, i think we finally found an understanding

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki