Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Gran Turismo 5 Wiki

What is your username?

Gp75motorsports

Please link to the wiki here:

http://granturismo5.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

One - I added a page from GT-EN: http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Bull_X2011_Prototype_%2711

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I saved my first edit there today.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Over a year ago, in March last year, I think. The admin has not specified an email, either, so there is no way of contacting them.

Any other information:

The reason I am placing this request is because as a wiki related to Gran Turismo, I feel Wikia should have added it to the Gran Turismo Wiki family upon its inception. Right now, this wiki has ten pages, but I feel that an official affiliation would be beneficial for both wikis. However, if Wikia does not add wikis to the family themselves, we only add wikis to the family if their community feels it is right for the wiki in question. Since the last edit there was saved in July of last year, there is no community to query. Therefore, I am asking for admin rights so that a) I can add the wiki to the GTW Family, and b) so that I have use of Special:Import to import pages from GT-EN to GT5W, which will allow GT5W to tap into GT-EN's vast library of GT5 content. This could be mutually beneficial in that, once GT5W is up and running correctly, not only will they have content from GT-EN, but GT-EN and its family can import any content which is proprietary to GT5W.

Thanks!

Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 18:15, April 19, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Since you've only edited once, please continue to do so over the next few days, and we'll check back to re-review your request. Additionally, please remember that you need to attribute the content you copied back to the original wiki page, per the CC-BY-SA license. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 19:28, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you haven't made any additional edits, I've closed this request. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 18:55, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki