Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Grim Dawn Wiki

What is your username?

Xiphan

Please link to the wiki here:

http://grimdawn.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

1 Day

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Only myself and the Default user has made edits to this Wiki.

Any other information:

Someone must've started this wiki simply to reserve the name but to date has not put in any effort at all to maintain or develop it; they couldn't even spell the name right and wrote the dawn in the title with a lower case D! I would like to take ownership of this Wiki and use it in conjunction with the existing Grim Dawn community members to give it the proper love and attention it deserves.

Hi. I see that the founder got notified you had edited the wiki and left a main page message. In order to adopt you would need to have edited there for at least a week and so far you have only worked on the wiki 2 days. I recommend you start editing there again, and also leave a message for the founder (User:B44l|B44l about gaining some rights to help with the appearance and maintenance of the wiki. Let us know if he does not respond. -- Wendy (talk) 21:35, May 11, 2012 (UTC)

Hi again. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits on the wiki. Please feel free to ask again if you cannot get hold of the founder and you can meet all of the adoption criteria. -- Wendy (talk) 03:17, May 18, 2012 (UTC)