Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Halo Answers Wiki

What is your username?

T3CHNOCIDE

Please link to the wiki here:

Halo Answers

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I have been a member since May 27, however have only been actively editing in the last 6 days.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

The special pages shows that only one admin exists, but his name does no appear when searched for. His activity has also been noted by several individuals as almost non-existent.

I have checked this, the founder is a user named Lleowen which is disabled globally by Wikia.
Wilc0 "When in doubt, flee." Admin Flag - The Netherlands Why doesn't anyone want to talk to me?

Any other information:

Despite the fact that I have not got all the requirements for adoption of this wiki, my intention is to get the wiki as fast as possible and put it under Halo Nation control as we are the most reliable, and knowledgeable members for this job.

If I am given Bureaucratic rights I will promote our current Halo Nation admins to their respective position and then step down and help out with the reconstruction of the wiki.

The want for the wiki to be put under Halo Nation control has been highlighted here:

Blog on Halo Nation related to this

Halo Answers is currently a mass of trolls destroying the wiki and is getting worse and worse by the day. We currently have members highlighting questions which have been made for the purpose of causing anarchy for deletion. We have a good plan for pulling the wiki back into respectable parameters - and Halo Nation is the most reliable group of individuals to do so.

Thanks, T3CHNOCIDE (talk) 10:08, July 30, 2012 (UTC)

If Wikia decides to not give these rights to a "normal" user (T3CHNOCIDE's RfA is pending), my fellow Halo Nation admin Karl-591 has shown interest in taking over this site. This does not mean I disapprove T3CHNOCIDE's attempt, he is a very capable person who has shown he can handle the responsibility.
Wilc0 "When in doubt, flee." Admin Flag - The Netherlands Why doesn't anyone want to talk to me?

Handled via Special:Contact. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:38, August 3, 2012 (UTC)