Community Central
Community Central
(Updated)
No edit summary

Line 20: Line 20:

*Hi. Since there are a few active users, can you reach out to them on their talk pages to see if they approve of your request? Please make a point to contact Phoenixlight13 as well to make sure they're OK with you becoming an admin. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:23, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. Since there are a few active users, can you reach out to them on their talk pages to see if they approve of your request? Please make a point to contact Phoenixlight13 as well to make sure they're OK with you becoming an admin. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:23, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

Okay, I've asked the former bureaucrat and the other recently active users and they all agreed. Click '''[http://jamescameronstitanic.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Degrassi_Fan here]''' if you need any proof. [[User:Degrassi Fan|<font face="Schneidler Blk BT"><font color="indigo">Disney Fan</font></font>]] [[User talk:Degrassi Fan|<small><sup><font face="Lucida Handwriting"><font color="dodgerblue">Dream is a wish your heart makes</font></font></sup></small>]] 05:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Okay, I've asked the former bureaucrat and the other recently active users and they all agreed. Click '''[http://jamescameronstitanic.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Degrassi_Fan here]''' if you need any proof. [[User:Degrassi Fan|<font face="Schneidler Blk BT"><font color="indigo">Disney Fan</font></font>]] [[User talk:Degrassi Fan|<small><sup><font face="Lucida Handwriting"><font color="dodgerblue">Dream is a wish your heart makes</font></font></sup></small>]] 05:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
  +
*Thanks. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 00:32, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 00:32, 1 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for James Cameron's Titanic Wiki

What is your username? Degrassi Fan

Please link to the wiki here: http://jamescameronstitanic.wikia.com/wiki/James_Cameron%27s_Titanic_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 260 at the moment

How many days/months have you been editing there? over 3 weeks

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There have only been 2 admins there, one being the founder. The founder officially left on March 3, 2012 and the other admin hasn't been active April 2011.

Any other information: I made a blog for admin nominations but it doesn't seem to be very popular. I am also the only admin who is active everyday at the moment. I have edited to the wiki everyday since I joined there and I plan to continue and definitely help clean up the wiki considering all the spam in comments and vandal pages. I have mentioned this before, but I'm the admin on Degrassi Wiki and I edit on many other wikis, so I know my way around already. Disney Fan Dream is a wish your heart makes 22:23, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Since there are a few active users, can you reach out to them on their talk pages to see if they approve of your request? Please make a point to contact Phoenixlight13 as well to make sure they're OK with you becoming an admin. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:23, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

Okay, I've asked the former bureaucrat and the other recently active users and they all agreed. Click here if you need any proof. Disney Fan Dream is a wish your heart makes 05:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

• Thanks. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 00:32, May 1, 2012 (UTC)