Community Central
Community Central
(Fix Wendy's silly category error)
(On second though, I should just close this)

Line 19: Line 19:

::Hi. I'm sorry, but who is trying to adopt the wiki? Did you both want rights? Also have you discussed it anywhere on the wiki where other users can comment (if so, please give me a link to the discussion).... -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:03, September 14, 2012 (UTC)

::Hi. I'm sorry, but who is trying to adopt the wiki? Did you both want rights? Also have you discussed it anywhere on the wiki where other users can comment (if so, please give me a link to the discussion).... -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:03, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:This request never received an answer because it was not properly categorized. I'll close it because it's ancient; if you're still interested file a new request at [[Adoption:Requests]]. [[User:Thisismyrofl|Thisismyrofl]] ([[User talk:Thisismyrofl|talk]]) 00:02, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 00:02, 11 December 2013

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for KHS wiki

This wiki's been out a long time,yet we don't have any admins.I need help! What is your username? SakuraHaruno14(my recommendation)SabakunoGaara15(her recommendation)

Please link to the wiki here: khs.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 53

How many days/months have you been editing there? About 6 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No admin

Any other information:

Hi. I'm sorry, but who is trying to adopt the wiki? Did you both want rights? Also have you discussed it anywhere on the wiki where other users can comment (if so, please give me a link to the discussion).... -- Wendy (talk) 04:03, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
This request never received an answer because it was not properly categorized. I'll close it because it's ancient; if you're still interested file a new request at Adoption:Requests. Thisismyrofl (talk) 00:02, December 11, 2013 (UTC)