Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Reverted edits by Mr. Merchant (talk | block) to last version by Brandon Rhea)

Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?''' Mr. Merchant
+
'''What is your username?''' [[User:Atelda|Atelda]]

Line 8: Line 8:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 116
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 91 and counting

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' I've edited for 3 days.
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' I've edited for 7 days.

Line 21: Line 21:

Balistic Pve, who's last contribution was September 28, 2010

Balistic Pve, who's last contribution was September 28, 2010

House of Horus, who's last contribution was May 6, 2011

House of Horus, who's last contribution was May 6, 2011
  +
DreamPunk, who's last contribution was March 14, 2012
DreamPunk, who's last contribution was March 14, 2012. I have been edititng heavily upon the wiki, adding several main components that it lacked. I will continue to edit the wiki with 70-100 edits per day in the hopes of keeping the wiki up to date. I am a seasoned editor on the Resident Evil wiki, whereas I have RB and CM status. I also have RB on the Walking Dead Wiki. If the adoption isn't available, I request for mere admin rights.

+
  +
If it's deemed that I seem ineligible to receive admin rights, I request that DreamPunk receive bureaucrat rights as she has the most recent administrator edit as well as have the other admins be stripped of their rights as it seems clear that they would rather not participate in the wiki anymore.
  +
  +
*Hi. Do you mean http://kanechronicles.wikia.com because, if so, you already have admin rights there. Are you asking for bureaucrat rights? - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:45, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Yes, that wiki. And I actually don't think that I have admin rights. The user I mentioned, DreamPunk, does, however I do not. {{User:Atelda/Sig}} 21:51, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
Thanks, I was looking at the wrong user, so my apologies. However, because Dream Focus was last editing on March 14th, the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until at least May 13th, provided Dream Focus doesn't edit again. If Dream Focus would like bureaucrat rights before then, they are free to place an adoption request for them. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:42, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 23:34, 17 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Kane Chronicles Wiki

What is your username? Atelda

Please link to the wiki here: Kane Chronicles

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 91 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've edited for 7 days.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? DreamPunk; March 14, 2012.

Any other information: The bureaucrat of the wiki, Shadow125758 hasn't edited since last year (March 31, 2011). The other administrators are: Swordcross, who's last contribution to the wiki was September 29, 2011 Balistic Pve, who's last contribution was September 28, 2010 House of Horus, who's last contribution was May 6, 2011 DreamPunk, who's last contribution was March 14, 2012

If it's deemed that I seem ineligible to receive admin rights, I request that DreamPunk receive bureaucrat rights as she has the most recent administrator edit as well as have the other admins be stripped of their rights as it seems clear that they would rather not participate in the wiki anymore.

Yes, that wiki. And I actually don't think that I have admin rights. The user I mentioned, DreamPunk, does, however I do not. AteldaMomentai 21:51, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks, I was looking at the wrong user, so my apologies. However, because Dream Focus was last editing on March 14th, the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until at least May 13th, provided Dream Focus doesn't edit again. If Dream Focus would like bureaucrat rights before then, they are free to place an adoption request for them. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:42, April 5, 2012 (UTC)