This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
What is your username? New Captain
Please link to the wiki here: Marvel Cinematic Universe
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 184
How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 months
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ShehbazAhmed, has not made an edit since April 16
Any other information:
Another user has been editing and I told him to make a request here. He was going to give me admin rights to fix some things up and so there was two active admins. I'm not sure if he has yet so I am going to request adoption and give him admin rights, he has 143 edits.
- Hi. Because the admin was last active on April 15th, I'm afraid the wiki won't be eligible for adoption until June 15th, assuming the admin doesn't edit again before then. Feel free to leave a message on his wall asking if he can make you an admin before then. Good luck! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:22, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, the admin is defenetly not active, they haven't made an edit since then and has not been editing on any wikis. XxxOUTBURSTxxx has told me from chat that he would be an admin when he was ready saying he would earn it and rather me. Now I have made 808 edits. I was wondering if you could just give me admin rights now. It's really annoying dealing with things that an admin should do and some things I can't do. Pages need to be deleted, I want to fix the the design, the navigation, the Character template which the admin protected before leaving and I want to make a countdown. So can you please just pre-pond it? Thanks :) 08:36, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- The adoption guidelines require the current admin to be inactive for 60 days. The wiki will become eligible for adoption around June 15th.
- I know, but I'm wondering if they could just speed up the process, I need to do stuff but can't now. Other users have decided to come and edit and are making ridicules edits. I've given them a warning but If they do it again and again, I will have to keep on changing everything back and maybe even block them only later on. It's really frustrating for me to undo everything while they do it and I can't do much about it but trying to fix it and saying I will become admin soon. I know it should be on June 15th but it's June 3rd and it's hard to wait over a week just to become admin and not being able to do the stuff I want and need to do. I'm taking the role of admin but haven't even got admin abilities. So please just speed up the process, thanks 08:18, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, It's June 15th now. Can I adopt it now?? Thanks :) 23:28, June 14, 2012 (UTC)