86,624pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Matrix Wiki

What is your username? DarkFuture

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:matrix

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 547 and growing.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 months.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are a total of 3 active administrators. All of which are also bureaucrats. I do not believe that these admins are properly handling the wiki, thus leading to my adoption request.

Any other information: I would like to request to have bureaucrat rights on the Matrix Wiki. Here's a link to a blog that I made on the wiki. [1] I made an effort to communicate with all three active admins. My blog was ignored by two of the admins, so I went ahead with my plan instead of waiting to see if the third admin would ignore it too. I would also like to request that all three admins lose either their bureaucrat rights, or take both bureaucrat and administrative rights from them. They weren't using these rights to benefit the wiki. They aren't abusing the rights, but I don't think they need them since they aren't using them. Thank you for your time. EYCEST★R 21:36, May 9, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Wikis with active administrators are not eligible for adoption. If you'd like to become an admin, please feel free to ask them if they can give you the rights. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 01:35, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
    • I have asked them. The link that I gave above connects to a blog that I created explaining why I felt I needed administrative rights on the wiki. My blog was ignored, and none of the admins have answered my request for administration. I even messaged one of them on their talk pages (which was the first thing I did before creating the blog), but the admin ignored my message. All of this information was in the blog that I linked. However, from the sounds of it, I can't adopt the wiki because there are active administrators. Even though these administrators aren't using their rights to benefit the wiki, they are still active, so I can never adopt the wiki to take better care of it until they are inactive. With that, I concede. I'll continue to do my best on the wiki without the rights. EYCEST★R 13:24, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki