Community Central

AR:Adoption request for MechAssault Wiki

86,688pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for MechAssault Wiki

What is your username? Noble VI - Been blocked before. Should be unblocked, if not, it's over due.

Please link to the wiki here: http://mechassault.wikia.com/wiki/MechAssault_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Over 150, No new pages, however, I suggest you check the renovations on the pages I have edited.

How many days/months have you been editing there? December 2011 - Now. Approx. 5 Months, 2 weeks.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only person with Authority on the wiki is "General Heed" He hasn't edited since May, 13, 2010. Last logged in.

Any other information:

Noble VI, is not an original account. I abandoned my old account in opt for this one. This account has been blocked before, I am however able to ask at any given time for it to be unblocked. This account was blocked on the Fallout Wiki, The Vault, and the Halo Wiki, Halo Nation. I do however have the support of the people on the My Little Pony Wiki, and one of the Admins, "mylittlewut" after a converstion says the I should be able to adopt the wiki anyway, even though I have been blocked or still could be blocked currently. I am also going to note the following.

Halo Nation: Blocked for the same conduct as anyone else in the chat, then posting in my talk page why I was blocked. The post in the talk page was deleted, I reposted it, got blocked.

The Vault: Apparent reason for being blocked "Trolling" I said I wasn't dumb enough to screw around with the moderator. Blocked afterward.

I'm a moderator on the site www.tanktrouble.com - account name: Awesomer002. One of less then 25 moderators for the entire site. One of the few active ones left.

Lastly, I have more edits on the MechAssault wikia then everyone that has worked on the wikia combine. Total edits by other users: 137, Edits done by my self: 157 (at the moment). I am currently renovating the content on the wikia at the moment. Redoing pages, (A lot better may I add) and adding the links and pictures later. I ask that do not let the 2 wiki's that I been blocked on as a serious matter, I stopped using those wiki's. And that Noble VI is now the account that I use, not the account I started with. The Account in question is "Awesomer002" Which has been since abandoned and inactive.

Hi. We generally only check for current blocks on a users' account in terms of adoption eligibility. Thank you for explaining about your other account; however as far as I can see you aren't blocked (on either account) at the moment. You've done a nice job editing this wiki and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 03:48, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki