Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Midkemia Wiki

What is your username? Vgfsirius

Please link to the wiki here: http://midkemia.wikia.com/wiki/Midkemia_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 15

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 while loggedin

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 29, 2011 Smidy

Any other information: I have a strong history of adminship/b-cratship on wikia wikis. Vgfsirius 19:20, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. It looks like you have only contributed to the wiki for a couple of days (and most of that was to your user page). Please continue working on the wiki content over the next week and make sure to create at least one new page. At the same time, I see several other active contributors there, so please start a community discussion about new leadership for the wiki, and give us a link to it. We'll check back on both things (your edits, and the discussion with other editors) in about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 05:24, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I see you did a lot of editing for a few days but then haven't been active in about a week. I also don't see that you talked to the other users. Please start editing again and talk to the other wiki contributors about adopting if you are still interested. -- Wendy (talk) 03:41, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have not worked any more on the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time for it! -- Wendy (talk) 03:07, May 18, 2012 (UTC)