Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">'''Forums:''' Index '''→''' Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> [[Category:Adoption req...")

mNo edit summary
Line 18: Line 18:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
I really like the idea of the wiki, but I have no help on my own as a regular editor. I have the experience, being an admin on two different wikis. Please consider this, and thank you.
+
I really like the idea of the wiki, but I have no help on my own as a regular editor. I have the experience, being an admin on two different wikis. I understand that I need to be on the wiki for atleast a week, but I am the only person that even knows about the wiki, much less edits. Please consider this, and thank you.

--[[User:AKtrollin|'''''<span style="color:#909000">Mr. Trollin</span>''''']] 02:00, August 2, 2012 (UTC)

--[[User:AKtrollin|'''''<span style="color:#909000">Mr. Trollin</span>''''']] 02:00, August 2, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 02:07, 2 August 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for My characters story Wiki

What is your username? AKtrollin

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:My characters story Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 13, but considering I'm the only editor besides the creator who doesn't care about it anymore that is alot. :)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ARZHONE, the creator, May 26, 2012.

Any other information: I really like the idea of the wiki, but I have no help on my own as a regular editor. I have the experience, being an admin on two different wikis. I understand that I need to be on the wiki for atleast a week, but I am the only person that even knows about the wiki, much less edits. Please consider this, and thank you.

--Mr. Trollin 02:00, August 2, 2012 (UTC)