Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Nicki Minaj Wiki

What is your username? CelesteGleek

Please link to the wiki here: http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/wiki/Nicki_Minaj_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3, purely for the fact that I cannot edit without being an admin due to the state of the Wiki, a lot of the pages are locked and the templates are a mess.

How many days/months have you been editing there? a few months.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last person to edit the wiki was YaMoreMedia on December 10th, 2011.

Any other information: I believe that I am qualified for this job as I am a bureaucrat on the Devious Maids wiki, a chat mod on the Desperate Housewives wiki and also on the spam team on the Glee Wiki

• Hi. Your contributions look good, but you've only made a few sporadic ones. Please continue editing on the wiki. Additionally, there are a few other users who have been editing recently, so please begin a community discussion about who the next admin should be. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:55, March 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since this hasn't been updated in 2 weeks, I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you're ready and able to proceed. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:51, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

What is your username? VaVaVoom

Please link to the wiki here: Nicki Minaj Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 448 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? since April 9, 2012, so that would be 35 days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 20:55, May 12, 2012, user Mhavril39

Any other information: The wikia needs another admin, it has already an admin but it will be good for the wiki if it has another one. We have told the current admin if there is a chance for us to be administrators (or some sort of special position) but he said that he will do it "soon" (see the blog). The wiki is not doing well. By the way, I'm an admin in another wiki and I was selected like three or four weeks ago, I hope it doesn't matter. If you can't make me an admin, at least a small degree will be good (just to ban users and delete pages). Thanks, I'll wait for your decision.

What is your username? Mhavril39

Please link to the wiki here: Nicki Minaj Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1589 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? since July 8, 2011, 10 months with some absence

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 18:00, May 15, 2012, user Mhavril39

Any other information: This application is in no way conflicting with the above application; VaVaVoom is an excellent contributor to our wiki. I am, however, currently the only active admin on this wiki with no active bureaucrats. I had tired to upgrade some of my fellow users to admins but realized I needed bureaucratic rights. We don't have many users, but we have a select few loyal contributors that I would like to upgrade to administrators if given the ability. I had been absent from our wiki for a long time since I was previously the only active contributor, but I have been back for about a month and I hope to help our community grow. Thank you for your time.

I want to recommend Mhavril because he is an excellent user and because the wiki also needs bureaucrats (there are just two and no one had appeared). I think that he'll do a great work. Also, the other users will be agree with that decision. -- Come and get this VA VA VOOM VOOM! 04:18, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. In the future, please create a new request rather re-opening old ones. Thanks. That said, adoption requests need to be placed by the person who is requesting rights, so please ask Mhavril to post here saying that he wants to adopt the wiki. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:14, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
I would officially like to ask to adopt the wiki, the whole package if possible. Thanks for your time! M. H. Avril 01:19, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
But what happened to me? Do you still think that I'm productive? Jerome (Ian Streeter) Just my contribs! 19:36, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
I do appreciate your work on the wiki and think you're productive. Assuming I am allowed to adopt the wiki, I'd highly encourage you to apply for adminship. Brandon? M. H. Avril 04:41, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I have given bureaucrat rights to Mhavril. Please go ahead and give admin and/or bureaucrat rights to the other users as needed. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:54, June 11, 2012 (UTC)