Community Central
Community Central
(One more thing.)
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 17: Line 17:

'''Any other information: '''The Wiki's admins have gone AWOL, and the Wiki really needs new adminship. I edit there at least once a day everyday, and I'm a rollback there. Hardly anyone edits frequently at the Wiki anymore. '''NOTE''': I don't know when this request will be answered, but if it does get answered next week (the last week of August), I'll be out of town and I won't be able to edit until Friday. This is just in case more sustained editing needs to be shown/done.
+
'''Any other information: '''The Wiki's admins have gone AWOL, and the Wiki really needs new adminship. I edit there at least once a day everyday, and I'm a rollback there. Hardly anyone edits frequently at the Wiki anymore. Every once in a while, a user edits but they only edit once before they leave. '''NOTE''': I don't know when this request will be answered, but if it does get answered next week (the last week of August), I'll be out of town and I won't be able to edit until Friday. This is just in case more sustained editing needs to be shown/done. '''UPDATE''': Caiite's back, so you can skip this request.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. I'm glad Caiite is back; the wiki would not have been eligible for adoption until s/he was inactive for 60 days anyhow. Hopefully you can talk to them about gaining rights yourself. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:39, August 27, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:39, 27 August 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for One Tree Hill Wiki

What is your username? Love and Lust.

Please link to the wiki here: right over here

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 481.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since March 3, 2012.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are three admins at the Wiki: Jamie-0408 last edited February 5, 2011, Jamesb2302 last edited May 8, 2012 and Caiite last edited August 6, 2012.

Any other information: The Wiki's admins have gone AWOL, and the Wiki really needs new adminship. I edit there at least once a day everyday, and I'm a rollback there. Hardly anyone edits frequently at the Wiki anymore. Every once in a while, a user edits but they only edit once before they leave. NOTE: I don't know when this request will be answered, but if it does get answered next week (the last week of August), I'll be out of town and I won't be able to edit until Friday. This is just in case more sustained editing needs to be shown/done. UPDATE: Caiite's back, so you can skip this request.

Hi. I'm glad Caiite is back; the wiki would not have been eligible for adoption until s/he was inactive for 60 days anyhow. Hopefully you can talk to them about gaining rights yourself. -- Wendy (talk) 03:39, August 27, 2012 (UTC)