Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Pikcanon-NOT Wiki

What is your username? Wrath96

Please link to the wiki here: [pikminfanon.wikia.com Pikcanon-NOT]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 10 or 11

How many days/months have you been editing there? Well, I edited there before for aout 3-4 days, but stopped, and I started again today, so about 5

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 16, 2012, Volatile Dweevil

Any other information: None.

• Hi. LuigicatXI has also been editing on the wiki recently, so please talk to Luigi about your request so they have a chance to help decide the wiki's next admin as well. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:24, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
  • I believe that he already owns a wiki, and just wants to be a partner with the wiki. here is his talk page, which is my proof. LuigicatXI`s talk page Face the wrath of Wrath! 14:14, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
    • He has also been editing, so please ask him if he's OK with you becoming the wiki's new admin. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:20, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
    • It has been three days since I posted on his talk page, and he still has not replied. Face the wrath of Wrath! 01:26, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You haven't made a non-talk page edit in 12 days now, so I've closed this request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:51, April 30, 2012 (UTC)