Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Powerpuff Girls Wiki

What is your username?

Naoki2534

Please link to the wiki here:

http://powerpuff.wikia.com/wiki/Powerpuff_Girls_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

115 edits (The reason for the limited number of editions is because i try to do most of the work in a single edition).

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since April 19th 2012 (20 days since i've joined the wiki).

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Founder LDEJRuff March 10th 2012. Two months away just like the adoption guidelines state.

Any other information:

Salutations! I'm Naoki2534 and i want to get adminstrator rights on the Powerpuff Girls Wiki.

The reasons for my application are the following:

• Founder inactivity.

The Founder and only admin in this wiki: LDEJRuff is not an active administrator... nobody knows where did he go since he's not been active since March 10th and trying to contact him is just useless. There's no other administrators in this wiki and he just won't reply to the messages, so asking him to make me an admin just won't work.

• Trolls around.

Yep, just like any other wiki this one. A barely protected one, is oftenly attacked by trolls. A recent example is the one made by the non-registered user IP 208.6.5.15 in the "Rowdyruff Boys" page. I've been able to restore those pages.

• Enough experience

I have enough wikia experience to take care of this wiki... I'm active on wikis almost every day specially in the M.U.G.E.N Database. Where i have a large number of useful edits.

Well that's all...

Farewell!

Naoki2534 23:22, May 9, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. One of the admins, LDEJRuff, was last active on May 9th, so the wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask them if they can give you rights on the wiki. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 01:43, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki