Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
What is your username?? Original Authority
Please link to the wiki here: w:c:pybot
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
since? NOVEMBER 25, 2012
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
CzechOut? 14:22, September 27, 2012
Any other information:
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Though it's technically only been only 57 days since CzechOut? last edited, your request looks good. You may want to send him a message to let him know you're adopting the wiki and make a few more edits there. Iggyvolz (Message Wall) 03:41, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If you are successful in adopting it, I do hope you do something about the CSS. I didn't know it was possible to make the Wikia skin look worse, but someone found a way. As a user of pywikipediabot myself, I know how terse the official documentation can be; I look forward to seeing what you can do with it, and may even contribute myself if I can find the time. I am not me (talk) 04:00, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)This request no longer matters as the In-active founder blocked me after something that happened over at w:c:tardis after i told him about the request.I would like the pages I created perminantly deleted!!!— Authority(contrib's)
- This is an entirely frivolous adoption request. Original Authority was infinitely banned for sock puppetry at w:c:tardis and w:c:factionparadox before submitting this request, and those bans aren't going anywhere. By explicit policy on both wikis, sock puppetry carries an infinite ban. So Original Authority is simply ineligible for adopting anything — and I can't see how he will ever be so eligible.
- As for the length of time I've been away from pybot, it was well advertised on my talk pages, even at pybot through links to other talk pages, that I took off most of the month of October in order to work on campaigns in the 2012 US election. Surely service to country cannot be used against me, especially since I haven't been entirely inactive on the broader Wikia network. Anyone who needed me at pybot would have been able to get in touch with me within a reasonable length of time, even during my absence. But, yes, there has been a period of absence at w:c:pybot, which has been exacerbated by having to catch up at other wikis. Even so, I have today edited at the wiki, so the wiki is not adoptable.
- Far more important to me is I am not me's allegation that the wiki's CSS somehow makes the "Wikia skin look worse" — but that's a discussion I hope he or she will have with me over at the wiki itself.
- Please reread Thread:364431. Wikia Staff have reviewed the block and found it "fair". That is, Wikia believes that we at w:c:tardis fairly judged you to be a sock puppeteer, as well as someone trying to deliberately confuse your identity with LeonardoWyatt. You don't have to say that you're LeonardoWyatt if you create a sock and call him LeanardoWyatt. Changing an o to an a — one circular vowel for another —? is clearly an attempt to confuse. Moreover, Wikia found nothing out of order about an infinite ban for those offences. Please stop trying to act like you are some sort of victim of injustice. You are not the injured party here. You did wrong. Obvious, bannable wrong.
- Yes, whatever say what you like I don't have time for people like you, I have wiki's to edit and stop having your bot leave messages on my wall saying:
Hi there. Please don't tag adoption requests as "staff needed." Staff look at every adoption request, as we're the ones who give the official response and admin rights. That said, this is for Original Authority, given the numerous blocks on your account on various Wikia wikis, you are not eligible to adopt a wiki at this time. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:43, November 25, 2012 (UTC)