Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 9: Line 9:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''
  +

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
Five months overall
+
Six months overall

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''
Line 27: Line 27:

:- Nightmare9188 -

:- Nightmare9188 -
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Thanks for letting us know! You haven't edited much lately, though, so please continue editing and we'll check back in about a week or so. Thanks! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 15:42, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
::You have only made a few edits since Brandon's message. and none in over a week. If you wish to adopt the wiki you need to be actively contributing there. I will leave this request on hold for one more week and we will check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:47, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:::Note for the switching of adoption back to Abce2. [[User:Abce2|<font face="Fantasy" color="#3366FF">Abce2</font>]]|<small>[[User Talk:Abce2|<font face="Verdana" color="#0099AA">''Talk ''</font>]][[User blog:Abce2|<font face="Papyrus" color="#FFAA11">"Other"</font>]]</small> 00:36, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Hi. Abce2 -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:21, September 22, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:21, 22 September 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Scan2go Wiki

What is your username? User:Abce2

Please link to the wiki here: http://scan2go.wikia.com/wiki/Scan2Go_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 264

How many days/months have you been editing there? Six months overall

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Joaovaldemar, on September ninth, 2011

Any other information: I have talked with the only other active user at the time, Nightmare9188, and he did not mind me adopting the Wiki.

• Hi. I see that you're an admin on about 10 wikis or so already. Do you have time to dedicate to another wiki? Admins should be fully dedicated to wikis where they have rights, and being an admin on that many wikis can be really difficult. Please let me know. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:18, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Speaking of this, I was going to switch adopting the Wiki with another user, Nightmare9188. And now I need to go get myself demoted on some places I'm inactive. Abce2|Talk "Other" 17:42, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
If Nightmare would like to adopt, can you ask him to reply here and let me know he does? Thanks! As for demoting yourself, you can do that yourself at Special:UserRights. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:57, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, i would like to adopt. Being an admin of an english wiki would be a great pleasure for me.
- Nightmare9188 -

Thanks for letting us know! You haven't edited much lately, though, so please continue editing and we'll check back in about a week or so. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 15:42, August 15, 2012 (UTC)

You have only made a few edits since Brandon's message. and none in over a week. If you wish to adopt the wiki you need to be actively contributing there. I will leave this request on hold for one more week and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 03:47, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
Note for the switching of adoption back to Abce2. Abce2|Talk "Other" 00:36, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Abce2 -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:21, September 22, 2012 (UTC)