Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
What is your username? User:Abce2
Please link to the wiki here: http://scan2go.wikia.com/wiki/Scan2Go_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 264
How many days/months have you been editing there? Six months overall
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Joaovaldemar, on September ninth, 2011
Any other information: I have talked with the only other active user at the time, Nightmare9188, and he did not mind me adopting the Wiki.
- Hi. I see that you're an admin on about 10 wikis or so already. Do you have time to dedicate to another wiki? Admins should be fully dedicated to wikis where they have rights, and being an admin on that many wikis can be really difficult. Please let me know. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:18, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Speaking of this, I was going to switch adopting the Wiki with another user, Nightmare9188. And now I need to go get myself demoted on some places I'm inactive. Abce2|Talk "Other" 17:42, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- If Nightmare would like to adopt, can you ask him to reply here and let me know he does? Thanks! As for demoting yourself, you can do that yourself at Special:UserRights. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:57, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, i would like to adopt. Being an admin of an english wiki would be a great pleasure for me.
- - Nightmare9188 -
- You have only made a few edits since Brandon's message. and none in over a week. If you wish to adopt the wiki you need to be actively contributing there. I will leave this request on hold for one more week and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 03:47, September 2, 2012 (UTC)