Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(RE:)
Line 21: Line 21:

The reason why I want to take control is because Thomasfan doesn't really like the wiki and I think I would be better.

The reason why I want to take control is because Thomasfan doesn't really like the wiki and I think I would be better.

*Hi. Thomasfan last edited as recently as a week ago, so this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask him if he can give you rights on the wiki. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:10, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
+
:Hi. Thomasfan last edited as recently as a week ago, so this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask him if he can give you rights on the wiki. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:10, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
  +
* So, can you please tell me which wiki he owns he hasn't been to in a long time? [[User:Peppercorn75|Peppercorn75]] 20:24, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
+
:So, can you please tell me which wiki he owns he hasn't been to in a long time? [[User:Peppercorn75|Peppercorn75]] 20:24, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:First, can you prove that he does not like the wiki? Second, why? So that you can make an adoption request for another one of his wikis? –[[User:PatPeter|'''Pat''']][[User talk:PatPeter|'''Peter''']] 00:51, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 00:51, 22 April 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Shining Time Station Wiki

What is your username? Peppercorn75

Please link to the wiki here: http://shiningtimestation.wikia.com/wiki/Shining_Time_Station_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0, but he doesn't like it.

How many days/months have you been editing there? None, but he doesn't like it.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I'm not sure when Thomasfan last edited. However, he doesn't really like the wiki.

Any other information:

Hi. Thomasfan last edited as recently as a week ago, so this wiki isn't eligible for adoption. Feel free to ask him if he can give you rights on the wiki. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:10, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
So, can you please tell me which wiki he owns he hasn't been to in a long time? Peppercorn75 20:24, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
First, can you prove that he does not like the wiki? Second, why? So that you can make an adoption request for another one of his wikis? –PatPeter 00:51, April 22, 2012 (UTC)