92,748pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Slightly Damned Wiki

What is your username? Lunarity

Please link to the wiki here: Slightly Damned Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 219 (+105 Unregistered)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 weeks (3 weeks including unregistered)

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Pokenutter, last edit December 28, 2011 (6 months)

Any other information: The Wiki has only 2 other regular editors and none of us have sysop access. This is a problem as the Wiki has accumulated a surprising amount of cruft (typo article names that have been moved leaving unnecessary redirects everywhere, moves that need to be undone, etc). It also needs its templates updated and customised (CSS and JS changes), particularly I'd like to import Ambox as the basis for a bunch of article management templates [stub, is-copy-paste, low-quality, image needed, etc] for a neat and consistent look. There also isn't a wordmark image.

Hi. Your contributions look great. Have you talked to the other contributors on the wiki about adoption? If not please do, and either way please give us a link to the conversation(s) here, and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 01:22, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
I put up a forum thread here: w:c:slightlydamned:Forum:Wiki_Adoption. One of the other contributors has replied, the other has made an edit since I put it up but hasn't posted in the thread. Lunarity 02:59, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
Ping. It's been a week, the other contributor (Xalta) hasn't edited anything since either. He's logged in a couple of times according to Special:ListUsers but hasn't objected in the forum thread. Lunarity 15:09, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for starting the forum, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to your request. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 03:25, August 1, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki