Fandom

Community Central

AR:Adoption request for Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Wiki

Forum page

19,026pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Wiki

What is your username?

Zeothom Zeothom (talk) 18:15, July 24, 2012 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://orphen.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerous_Stabber_Orphen_Wiki?s=wl

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12 Edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 Days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Kirkburn, 16 edits, last edited page was on March 25, 2009.

Any other information:

The only other information I can give is that I wish to adopt this wiki is because is was both a good anime and manga. I enjoyed and respect it, and I think it desrves its wiki to be cleaned up. The only way to do that is to do that is to become an admin. Thanks for reading. Zeothom (talk) 18:15, July 24, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. You haven't edited since July 16th now. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days to review your contributions. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 20:26, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you've only edited a few more times about a week ago, I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you have time to actively edit the wiki. - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 21:25, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki