Wikia

Community Central

AR:Adoption request for Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Wiki

93,697pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Wiki

What is your username?

Zeothom Zeothom (talk) 18:15, July 24, 2012 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://orphen.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerous_Stabber_Orphen_Wiki?s=wl

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12 Edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 Days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Kirkburn, 16 edits, last edited page was on March 25, 2009.

Any other information:

The only other information I can give is that I wish to adopt this wiki is because is was both a good anime and manga. I enjoyed and respect it, and I think it desrves its wiki to be cleaned up. The only way to do that is to do that is to become an admin. Thanks for reading. Zeothom (talk) 18:15, July 24, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. You haven't edited since July 16th now. Please continue editing and we'll check back in a few days to review your contributions. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 20:26, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you've only edited a few more times about a week ago, I've closed this request. Feel free to put in a new request when you have time to actively edit the wiki. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 21:25, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki