Community Central
Community Central
(Reply)
No edit summary

(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 27: Line 27:

Hey. Yes I am still interested in this wikia, i have 3 exams left, but I am still editing during my exams, because people write stupid things in this wikia, I have to make it right, we cannot let people get the wrong information, and I get a mail about the edits, so I know when people edit this wikia. Ali

Hey. Yes I am still interested in this wikia, i have 3 exams left, but I am still editing during my exams, because people write stupid things in this wikia, I have to make it right, we cannot let people get the wrong information, and I get a mail about the edits, so I know when people edit this wikia. Ali

*Great! Keep up the editing and we'll check back in a few days to re-reviewing your request. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 14:37, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
+
*Great! Keep up the editing and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 14:37, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Hey. I want you guys to re-view my request, because I am about to download the game again, had a computer break down. I am ready to be admin at the wikia. [[User talk:Lucky Mofo| Lucky Mofo]]
  +
  +
  +
::Hi. I'm glad you are ready to work on the wiki, but you haven't contributed there in over a week again, and have made almost no content edits in several weeks. Please start working on the wiki content, adding pages and editing existing ones, make sure to talk over your adminship with any other active contributors, and we will check one more time. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 19:42, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:49, July 29, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:49, 29 July 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Stranded 2 Wiki

What is your username? Lucky Mofo

Please link to the wiki here: http://stranded2.wikia.com/wiki/Stranded_2_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 119, more to come, have exams right now

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? unknown

Any other information:

I love the game, and have a lot of pages to make yet, but I have some exams right now, but adding somethings when i get bored off studying, just to chill off.

Hi. I see you haven't edited since making this request. I am going to put the request on hold; when your exams are done and you have time to work on the wiki again please let us know. -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, May 19, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You just edited recently again. Are you still interested in adopting this wiki? If so, please let us know here, and please continue editing on the wiki. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 01:39, June 14, 2012 (UTC)

• Great! Keep up the editing and we'll check back in a few days to re-review your request. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 14:37, June 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hey. I want you guys to re-view my request, because I am about to download the game again, had a computer break down. I am ready to be admin at the wikia. Lucky Mofo

Hi. I'm glad you are ready to work on the wiki, but you haven't contributed there in over a week again, and have made almost no content edits in several weeks. Please start working on the wiki content, adding pages and editing existing ones, make sure to talk over your adminship with any other active contributors, and we will check one more time. -- Wendy (talk) 19:42, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 03:49, July 29, 2012 (UTC)