Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Studio 60 Wiki

What is your username? User:Opark_77

Please link to the wiki here: W:C:studio60

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 490

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 2, 2007 User:Scully6x03

Any other information: Mainly just want to enable Hidden Structures because they are widely used in the wikis infoboxes but happy to remain an admin afterwards. I am also an admin on the related wikis for The Newsroom and Sports Night.--Opark 77 (talk) 10:57, July 24, 2012 (UTC)

• Hi. Since you haven't edited since July 28th, are you still interested in adopting the wiki? Thanks. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 20:22, August 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Since you haven't made any additional edits, I've closed this request. - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 21:21, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Yes I am still interested in adopting the wiki. Sorry I didn't get your messages here until now. I am still working on improving the wiki and still need admin rights to fix the infoboxes.--Opark 77 (talk) 10:57, August 25, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 03:03, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks Wendy.--Opark 77 (talk) 09:07, August 27, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki