Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 31: Line 31:

I would like to be a admin so that I can delete page like Be and Is and am a fan of Suikoden since I was a child.

I would like to be a admin so that I can delete page like Be and Is and am a fan of Suikoden since I was a child.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
*Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:41, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 20:41, 23 April 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Suikoden Wikia

What is your username?

Godtony1 19:56, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here:

http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Suikoden_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

I have 276 edits and I’m ranked number 1 on that wiki with 510 points.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I started on August 14, 2011 and have notice vandalizing and pages that got nothing to do with Suikoden such as Be and Is.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? AdminSky.enix last edit was on July 30,2011. I found the Founder of the wiki DropDeadGorgias his last edit was on August 9,2006.

Any other information:

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:41, April 23, 2012 (UTC)