Community Central
Community Central
(?)
No edit summary

Line 34: Line 34:

*Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:41, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 20:41, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

: Thank you so much for the admin rights but later can I become the Founder because his last edit was in 2006? [[User:Godtony1|Godtony1]] 17:26, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

: Thank you so much for the admin rights but later can I become the Founder because his last edit was in 2006? [[User:Godtony1|Godtony1]] 17:26, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::Founder is not a rights group, and it's not something that can be changed. All Founder means is that the person created the wiki, so only the person who created the wiki is marked as Founder. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 18:00, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 18:00, 24 April 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Suikoden Wikia

What is your username?

Godtony1 19:56, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here:

http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Suikoden_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

I have 276 edits and I’m ranked number 1 on that wiki with 510 points.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I started on August 14, 2011 and have notice vandalizing and pages that got nothing to do with Suikoden such as Be and Is.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? AdminSky.enix last edit was on July 30,2011. I found the Founder of the wiki DropDeadGorgias his last edit was on August 9,2006.

Any other information:

I would like to be a admin so that I can delete page like Be and Is and am a fan of Suikoden since I was a child.

• Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:41, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you so much for the admin rights but later can I become the Founder because his last edit was in 2006? Godtony1 17:26, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Founder is not a rights group, and it's not something that can be changed. All Founder means is that the person created the wiki, so only the person who created the wiki is marked as Founder. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:00, April 24, 2012 (UTC)