Community Central
Community Central
(Update)
No edit summary

Line 34: Line 34:

*Hi. You've only edited once in the last two months or so. Please resume actively editing and we'll check back to re-review your request in about a week. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:46, August 10, 2012 (UTC)

*Hi. You've only edited once in the last two months or so. Please resume actively editing and we'll check back to re-review your request in about a week. Thanks. - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 21:46, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:56, September 2, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:56, 2 September 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Superhero City Wiki

What is your username?

Recorder18

Please link to the wiki here:

http://superherocity.wikia.com/wiki/Superhero_City_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

12 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

User: Oheyo

Last edited: December 18, 2009

Any other information:

I try to update the site with current information since the game was updated. I also upload pictures and edit pages to try to reflect the new content.

• Hi. You've only edited once in the last two months or so. Please resume actively editing and we'll check back to re-review your request in about a week. Thanks. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 21:46, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, September 2, 2012 (UTC)