Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for The Closer Wiki

What is your username? LeverageGuru

Please link to the wiki here: http://thecloser.wikia.com/wiki/The_Closer_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 130

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just a few days. The wiki was founded on March 22, 2010 by Comic:*:Star . The founder made roughly 100 edits that day, nearly all starting blank articles, and abandoned the wiki the same day. There have been a handful of edits since, all by IP's based on what I can find. I cannot access edit history back far enough to be sure there were any registered users editing, but have not found any, and there are none at Special:ListUsers with five or more edits.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last edit by admin is here the day the wiki was founded. Last log-in was September 23, 2010.

Any other information: Someone started this wiki one day and left it to others, best I can tell. I've worked most of the last couple days getting a bit of very basic structure to the launch page and getting seasons/episodes in place, and will continue to do so. I'm really hampered by lack of Admin status, and could do a lot more a lot faster if I had that designation.

I know I haven't edited on this wiki for a week yet, but I think my history as an editor at Wikia make it clear I have a solid history here, and won't abandon this wiki as was done before. With The Closer ending and its sequel, Major Crimes starting, this is a prime opportunity to build this wiki. LeverageGuru 16:29, July 13, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. You seem to be doing an awesome job with the wiki and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Thanks again for your patience, and good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:32, July 26, 2012 (UTC)