Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 20: Line 20:

:Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to have edited there for at least a week and made 1 new content page. If you still wish to adopt it, please start working on the wiki and we'll check back again. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:08, July 11, 2012 (UTC)

:Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to have edited there for at least a week and made 1 new content page. If you still wish to adopt it, please start working on the wiki and we'll check back again. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:08, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:39, August 1, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 01:39, 1 August 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for The Walking Dead Fanon Wiki

What is your username?: 900bv

Please link to the wiki here: http://thewalkingdeadfanon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_Fanon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?: 0

How many days/months have you been editing there?: 0

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?: March 19, 2012 by Mallory1646

Any other information: I wanted to create a Walking Dead fanon wiki, but saw it was already made. As it is completely inactive, and no other users have edited there.

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to have edited there for at least a week and made 1 new content page. If you still wish to adopt it, please start working on the wiki and we'll check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:08, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it. -- Wendy (talk) 01:39, August 1, 2012 (UTC)