Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for The War Z Wiki

What is your username?

Teekey

Please link to the wiki here:

http://thewarz.wikia.com/wiki/The_War_Z_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

Dozens, but can't make the necessary changes to make it really stand out without Admin. It's still a work in progress, although information about the game is limited at the moment.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

A few days.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Alcatraz097 is the Founder and has made no edits (made one initial, then deleted it) since it's creation.

Any other information:

I think this will be a very popular game, and would like admin so that I can help set it up to be a popular Wiki page. Thank you!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Alcatraz097 only created that wiki a few days ago. As such, it is not available for adoption. If you want rights, please contact Alcatraz097 on their talk page.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  13:56, 02/08/2012

Teekey: I'll try contacting Alcatraz, just seems like a shame to not to get the Wiki populated and looking good while interest in the game is at an all time high. Somewhat unfortunate that someone could feasibly sit with admin for months simply because they clicked a few buttons first, despite doing nothing with it.

• Hi. Per Eladkse, this wiki was just created on July 30th. As such, the earliest it will be available for adoption, assuming Alcatraz doesn't edit again before then, is September 30th. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:12, August 10, 2012 (UTC)