Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 9: Line 9:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''
  +

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
Line 20: Line 20:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

The wiki is undeveloped and there are no users or admins active at the moment. It needs heavy work since character/episode infoboxes and other templates must be developed. If I get administrator and bureaucrat rights I will put all my effort to build that wiki. I am already active in the English [http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/User:Nightquest version] and I am willing to deploy the Turkish version of it. --[[User:Nightquest|Nightquest]] ([[User talk:Nightquest|Talk]]) 15:40, May 6, 2012 (UTC)

The wiki is undeveloped and there are no users or admins active at the moment. It needs heavy work since character/episode infoboxes and other templates must be developed. If I get administrator and bureaucrat rights I will put all my effort to build that wiki. I am already active in the English [http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/User:Nightquest version] and I am willing to deploy the Turkish version of it. --[[User:Nightquest|Nightquest]] ([[User talk:Nightquest|Talk]]) 15:40, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 22:16, May 11, 2012 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 22:16, 11 May 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Turkish South Park Wiki

What is your username? Nightquest

Please link to the wiki here: [1]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 58

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? [2] The founder, Mertcx, created the wiki in 2009 and hasn't edited it since.

Any other information: The wiki is undeveloped and there are no users or admins active at the moment. It needs heavy work since character/episode infoboxes and other templates must be developed. If I get administrator and bureaucrat rights I will put all my effort to build that wiki. I am already active in the English version and I am willing to deploy the Turkish version of it. --Nightquest (Talk) 15:40, May 6, 2012 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 22:16, May 11, 2012 (UTC)