Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">'''Forums:''' Index '''→''' Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your requ...")

No edit summary

(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''[http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/YouTube_Wiki Wikitube]
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:'''[http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/YouTube_Wiki Wikitube]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 12+
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 75+

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' June 21, 2012
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since May 21st

Line 25: Line 25:

*There are people who i feel should be promoted.

*There are people who i feel should be promoted.

*Also when iwas looking at the other request for this wiki in April i noticed 2 things, Seddie is now globaly banned, and the other person has stopped editing.

*Also when iwas looking at the other request for this wiki in April i noticed 2 things, Seddie is now globaly banned, and the other person has stopped editing.
  +
*And i have made a blog post about whether or not they would be happy with me being an admin.
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
::Hi. I'm sorry, but you have just created a wiki yesterday, and have started a bunch of them over the past month, so you are not eligible to adopt through this page for at least 60 days. If you don't create any more wikis over the summer, please feel free to ask again after September 1st.
  +
  +
::In the meanwhile, if you mark the pages for deletion and let me know on my talk page/wall I will help delete them. You might encourage one or more of the other users you wished to promote to request to adopt the wiki themselves if they are eligible. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:32, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Ok thanks i'll be sure to ask again on September 1st-- Killer365

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 01:33, 4 July 2012

Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Youtube Wiki (2)

What is your username? Killer365

Please link to the wiki here:Wikitube

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 75+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since May 21st

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

There are currently no admins here so i don't know.

Any other information:

• There are some pages that should be deleted.
  • There are people who i feel should be promoted.
  • Also when iwas looking at the other request for this wiki in April i noticed 2 things, Seddie is now globaly banned, and the other person has stopped editing.
  • And i have made a blog post about whether or not they would be happy with me being an admin.
Hi. I'm sorry, but you have just created a wiki yesterday, and have started a bunch of them over the past month, so you are not eligible to adopt through this page for at least 60 days. If you don't create any more wikis over the summer, please feel free to ask again after September 1st.
In the meanwhile, if you mark the pages for deletion and let me know on my talk page/wall I will help delete them. You might encourage one or more of the other users you wished to promote to request to adopt the wiki themselves if they are eligible. -- Wendy (talk) 01:32, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
Ok thanks i'll be sure to ask again on September 1st-- Killer365