Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Adoption requests AR:Adoption request for Zendaya Wiki

What is your username? Seddie4eva

Please link to the wiki here: http://zendaya.wikia.com/wiki/Zendaya_Wiki The front page only had a few words on it when i first entered the site, but now I added all of the templates and stuff.

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 125 as of July 19.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 week

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are currently no admins.

Any other information: Including me, there are were only four users. The founder has abandoned the wiki (her contributions aren't even listed), one user has not edited since December, and the other has not edited since October . I promise to get the wiki up and running. I'm an admin on three other wikis.

The front page only had a few words on it when I first came across this wiki. I transformed it and put everything that you see now. I plan to format it better, but I want to put up some more pages first. Someone please answer soon.

Update: A new user is asking me to become an admin, but I still don't have adoption rights yet.

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:43, July 22, 2012 (UTC)