Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
(fixed rappys tag)
Line 5: Line 5:

Hi, I'm an admin and bureaucrat from the [[w:c:battlefield:Battlefield Wiki|Battlefield Wiki]] and I could use a little help with our [[w:c:battlefield:Template:Infobox/map|Infobox/map]] template. There's a field called "Map" and when used next to our [[w:c:battlefield:Template:Equipment/BF1942|Equipment/BF1942]] template (or any of our "Equipment" templates, it makes a large space, as if it took the entire span of the article space (see [[w:c:battlefield:Guadalcanal#Battlefield 1943|here]] for an example). Can anyone fix this? <code>[[User:SSDGFCTCT9|SSDGFCTCT9]]([[User talk:SSDGFCTCT9|Talk]])</code> [[File:AdminRibbon.png|x10px]] [[File:UserMonthRibbon.png|x10px]] [[File:AwardRibbon.png|x10px]] [[File:800px-Template Ribbon.png|x10px]] 20:49, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

Hi, I'm an admin and bureaucrat from the [[w:c:battlefield:Battlefield Wiki|Battlefield Wiki]] and I could use a little help with our [[w:c:battlefield:Template:Infobox/map|Infobox/map]] template. There's a field called "Map" and when used next to our [[w:c:battlefield:Template:Equipment/BF1942|Equipment/BF1942]] template (or any of our "Equipment" templates, it makes a large space, as if it took the entire span of the article space (see [[w:c:battlefield:Guadalcanal#Battlefield 1943|here]] for an example). Can anyone fix this? <code>[[User:SSDGFCTCT9|SSDGFCTCT9]]([[User talk:SSDGFCTCT9|Talk]])</code> [[File:AdminRibbon.png|x10px]] [[File:UserMonthRibbon.png|x10px]] [[File:AwardRibbon.png|x10px]] [[File:800px-Template Ribbon.png|x10px]] 20:49, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
:The template itself has a <br style="clear:both"> at the end. That means it makes sure it 'clears' the right side (the other long template) after the table. Removing that line will fix your problem. [[User:Rappy_4187|Rappy]] 21:36, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
+
:The template itself has a <nowiki><br style="clear:both"></nowiki> at the end. That means it makes sure it 'clears' the right side (the other long template) after the table. Removing that line will fix your problem. [[User:Rappy_4187|Rappy]] 21:36, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
  +
::<code><nowiki><nowiki></nowiki></code>'d. {{User:Monchoman45/SigReal|21:39,3/30/2011}}

Revision as of 21:39, 30 March 2011

Forums: Index Community Central Forum A bit of coding help
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4769 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I'm an admin and bureaucrat from the Battlefield Wiki and I could use a little help with our Infobox/map template. There's a field called "Map" and when used next to our Equipment/BF1942 template (or any of our "Equipment" templates, it makes a large space, as if it took the entire span of the article space (see here for an example). Can anyone fix this? SSDGFCTCT9(Talk) File:AdminRibbon.png File:UserMonthRibbon.png File:AwardRibbon.png File:800px-Template Ribbon.png 20:49, March 30, 2011 (UTC)

The template itself has a <br style="clear:both"> at the end. That means it makes sure it 'clears' the right side (the other long template) after the table. Removing that line will fix your problem. Rappy 21:36, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
<nowiki>'d.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  21:39,3/30/2011